Friday, June 22, 2012

No Doorman

I move tomorrow folks, but I still don't have a doorman. I, like most other 9-5ers without homes, get all my stuff shipped to work. Here's a random list of stuff that I've had shipped to my office in the past two weeks. I know our receptionist is pissed with me. #KanyeShrug 

- 3 graduation gifts
- A credit card
- A camera charger
- Hair moisturizer
- baseball tickets (for various teams, this is actually work related)
- a box of checks
- 50 shades of gray trilogy box set (on sale, hollatchagurl) AND
- A paper shredder (What? Wal-mart has $.97 shipping)

LOL! If you live in an apartment where do you get your stuff shipped to? Work? Your sigfig's house? Your mama's crib? I know it's not just me.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I send everything to my mom's house. Not only because I feel safer, but also because these internets tell ALL yo business and I ain't tryina have new residences show up if I can help it.