Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Work Fatness

So I work in the loop now instead of River North/Streeterville and you wouldn't think so, but the food options are MUCH better. And by better, I mean there are more Dunkin' Donuts than you can count, Burger King is close and eating out for lunch is not frowned upon in this establishment.

After starving myself to get into a crop top for my 90s birthday party, then NOT taking a week off in between jobs, I decided that I deserve to eat whatever I want for a week.

Mr. motivation was all on my case about eating donuts, sometimes two at a time, even after working out. Gotta love positive influences in my life.

Anywho, we also get a Corner Bakery box of goodness almost every day. I don't know if it's spillover from morning meetings or what, but I am all about these little bread boxes. I'm not even supposed to be eating bread. Bread has nothing to do with a flat stomach life.

I don't know what I'm going to do. I'm not working so hard that exercising is tough for me, but I can't imagine that I'm going to exercise every single day just so I can eat bread, cupcakes, donuts and delicious Burger King breakfast sandwiches.

I did, however, get oatmeal this week and I have high hopes of eating it every morning instead of Dunkin' Donuts. I have to come up with a sustainable plan (like eating Fiber One bars to stay full so I don't want the conference room junk food). What suggestions do you have for staying on a healthy eating plan at the gig? I'm all ears?

No comments: