So one week in, let me tell you about some perks of the new job.
10. I'm already getting to manage agencies (PR, digital, experiential) AND.I.LOVE.IT.
9. There's a Corner Bakery delivery here every morning. That beats continental breakfast on Friday.
8. The respect that people have for me and what I bring to the table is uncanny. We are all experts in our own right. They did a great job of choosing top talent in this place.
7. There are no soft drinks, but the coffee and tea choices are amazing. Illy cappuccino anyone?
6. There's a gym in my building (since 4 of these 10 are about food, I think a gym in the building is pretty clutch.)
5. I don't have to bill time. Everyone in client services should feel me right now.
4. The food options in the loop knock the food options in River North/Streeterville out of the park.
3. I get to go to lunch with all of my friends who work in the loop.
2. People here eat lunch. Simple, but so important.
1. I still hang out with my peeps from the agency. I went to happy hour with them last week and I plan on visiting the softball games. #Winning