Thursday, May 10, 2012

Chasm


This is me.



Healthcare.
Prescription benefits.
Life Insurance.
401K.
IRA Rollover.
Non compete.
Tax exemptions.
Phone number.
Laptop.
E-mail.
Password.
Blackberry.
Password.
Employee number.
Cost center.
VPN fob.
Remote access (two different things)
Password.
Citrix download.
Citrix login.
Password.
SAP download.
SAP Access
Password.
EXPENSE REPORTS.

This is productivity at work.

Do you see how many things are standing in the way of me and productivity? As a new employee, you could really get bogged down with details. I'm already bff with the internal and external IT guys though, so I should be good to go.

Anyone else started a new job recently? I feel bad for older people in the workforce. Can you imagine your grandma trying to do all this paperwork and remember all these passwords? I couldn't.

1 comment:

kay* said...

i'm three months into my new job and i hear you girl - i'm still getting some things straightened out as i discover them!