This is a conglomeration of a bunch of guys that I've dated and what it felt like when it was new. I'm not in a longterm relationship, so let's be honest, it's always new.
- He nicknamed me "sexy and difficult." It's funny because it's true.
- I love getting on my tippy toes to kiss him. *swirls*
- Why am I so tired? Because I was up on the phone 'til 2 o'clock in the morning with the new guy
- Aw, he's using pet names and I'm not even disgusted. I must really like him.
- Does no one tire of the question "why are you single?" Perhaps, after being asked it SO much I've taken too much time to dissect it, but I believe the question they'd like to ask is "Are you open to not being single?" *sigh* let me hit this boy with a key message
- Oh no, I'm rusty, what are my key messages.