Thursday, April 26, 2012

Don't Lie

Recently someone hit me with the "I don't appreciate your threat to do XYZ." In all fairness, said person doesn't know me. So they don't know that I mean what I say. That I'm a woman of my word, etc. etc. I'm reminded that the default posture is that people are full of it and that no one follows through. I'm not full of it. I follow through. I feel kind of bad because when XYZ happens the person is going to be pissed, but they had a choice in the matter. They close not to believe me. I gave them the courtesy of a head's up. I don't know how else to say "the sky is blue" except to say "the sky is blue." Maybe it's just me.

1 comment:

South Loop Social Light said...

This is one of your most vague blog posts to date lol... Not sure what the situation is, but hopefully they'll learn quickly.