Friday, March 30, 2012

Retirement

Club retirement is not as easy as I thought it would be. Lucky for me, my girls have formed Posh Entertainment and throw Day Parties, so I don't have to go to the club at night (meanwhile the Day Party had me so gased up that I actually went to the club at night, hence the difficulty in retiring.)

Moving on...

Using the photo below, let's play a game call where in the World is Tea and Such? Then let's play a game called wtf was I doing when this photo was snapped? LOL! Percy probably has about a million pics (from a thousand events) with folks mid-sentence (like me below), looking a true mess.


See the entire album here. #Bigups to my girls, Paris, Lesley, Kisha and Diamond for another successful event.

1 comment:

KJ said...

Yeah! they brought day parties to Chicago. I love it. I have been to some in Nashville. Heard about them in DC. Congrats to your girls.