Tuesday, March 6, 2012

33 down, 17 to go!!!

As you know I have a goal of visiting all 50 states. In this post in 2008, I had 19 states to go and in this post in 2010, I had 18 states to go. I'm proud to say I've added another state to the list. I visited Boston last weekend, so it's a wrap for Massachusetts.

It looks like I'm visiting 1 new state every two years vs. two new states every year, but whatev. I'm chipping at the list.

I REALLY want to visit Washington state and maybe New Mexico before the year is over. I have to figure out when to make that happen.

I have 17 more states to visit.

Alaska
Arkansas
Delaware
Idaho
Kansas
Maine
Mississippi
Montana
New Hampshire
New Mexico
North Dakota
Rhode Island
South Dakota
Vermont
Washington (state)
West Virginia
Wyoming

Have you visited any of the states that I haven't been to? Of the states I haven't visited what's your fave and why?

No comments: