Monday, February 27, 2012

Missing Out...


It hasn't even been a week of Lent and I've already missed:

- All of the Allstar festivities (on TV). I didn't go this year because NO ONE went this year. It's kind of sad. Anywho.
- The Oscars and the red carpet. :-(
- SNL (and I was JUST getting back into loving this show)
- The Real Housewives of Atlanta

I'm sure I've missed random episodes of Hoarders, Tabitha Takes Over and most of all I miss my sitcoms on TVland: Hot In Cleveland, The Exes, Everybody Loves Raymond and King of Queens...

However, my house is spic and span and I got SOOOOOO much done this weekend. Since I pretty much pray daily already, I can't say that my prayer life has been strengthened by turning off the tube, but I am happy for the opportunity to sacrifice in the name of Jesus.

How's Lent going for you? No one responded last time. Does that mean I'm not only person who gave up something for Lent? Let me know!!!

1 comment:

K to the... said...

I gave up liquor for Lent. I've attended two ladies' night-like events and could only drink Arnold Palmer at one (poured from a can into a wine glass, to keep it classy!) and water at the other. Yikes!