Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day

Dating in Multiples

Homegirl: What happened to that guy you were dating?
T: Which one?
HG: In the summer time?
T: Again... you must be more specific
HG: You said you really liked him, but you didn't want to get too excited.
T: Let me cut this little exercise short. I don't know who you're talking about, but it didn't work out.

Narrowing it Down

T: They're all gone now
Other Homegirl: I thought you had picked the one you liked?
T: I did, but he was getting on my nerves, so I'm back to none.
OHG: You have all these guys, then you narrow it down to one, then you get bored with him.
T: Wow, one gchat message and you've summarized my entire dating life

Happy Valentine's Day to those who have been able to narrow it down to one and not get bored/unbearably irritated. You all are my inspiration! And #bigups to the serial daters... it's just not our time yet.

No comments: