Friday, January 20, 2012

Missing Tweets

I've been on a Twitter, Facebook and TV fast all this week. I cannot wait to catch up on all teh Housewives, Love and Hip Hop and the Game. I've missed everyone's banter on Twitter, but I've been more productive and work and in life without those distractions. For those of you who missed me (and really for my personal sanity), here are things I wanted to Tweet and couldn't. They're likely just as mundane as they would have been on Twitter. Enjoy.




  • No one person should want this much cornbread.

  • I'm still in love, but I think cupcakes have jumped the shark.

  • Two co-workers told me I look slim today. I don't know if it's #30for30 or this $150 jeans, but I'll take it.

  • #ThatAwkwardMoment when you bill your time to the wrong week & have to start over. #BML

  • Thyme is my new favorite season. What? I'm late? Oh, ok then.

  • I really want to create a Pinterest board called "Naw Joe" and just repin ****ery. I'll abstain though.

  • I ain't got no man yet, but this right here's for practice #InTheKitchenTweet (Side note: I probably would have typed this, then erased it before I Tweeted it)

  • #WIMH Work and Can't Get Enough [clearly] - J. Cole

  • I just signed up to Rock the Red Pump for the 4th time! Woot Woot! @redpumpproj

  • R.I.P. Etta James

No comments: