Friday, January 27, 2012

Bulldog BootCamp

My blog needs a makeover. Like if I didn't know me, I wouldn't click here twice. Whatever, who has the time? I certainly don't have the money. Hopefully you're getting this in a reader, so you're seeing it in some better format. Probably not. I'm sorry y'all. Anywho, a fitness update.


#30for30 went well. My metabolism was on 10 the entire time and Yes, I did exercise on Christmas day at my mom's house. It was miserable, but I did it. And my food tasted better because of it. AND I didn't gain any weight because again, my metabolism was on 10.


We're doing bootcamp at work. It's 8 weeks and today marks the end of the 3rd week. The goal is to get 5 stickers a week for a chance to win prizes.
One workout equals one sticker.
If I do the group fitness classes, I get two stickers.
If I do the nutrition classes, I get two stickers.
(UPDATE: Week 1 = 5 stickers, Week 2 = 1 sticker, This Week = 3 stickers so far...)

So I can essentially workout twice and go to one class and still get 5 stickers. I'll do that on my bare minimum weeks. Other than that, I plan to work out 3x a week for 8 weeks and hopefully keep that going well past the challenge.


How's your workout plan going? Have you abandoned your fitness resolutions and goals for 2012 yet?


Also, randomly I found another good workout site: Body Rock. #BeOnThat

No comments: