Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Another Wedding!!!

I don't have any coordinator gigs lined up for 2012. Sad face. This may be turning into more of a hobby than a side gig. A friend of mine and I decided that we were too close for me to do her wedding. She wants me to be a full-time guest in 2012. #LoveHer and I have an inquiry about 2013. Keep your fingers crossed for me!

Here are pics from a wedding I did in August. Enjoy!

Below: The bride was stunning!!! This was in the back room at Trinity as we waiting for the service to start. I experienced a tender moment when her dad saw her for the first time. THESE are the moments that make my job SO worth it. That and sleepy flower girls. I can't describe the joy I get from doing this. #LoveIt



Below: There were no pictures allowed in the sanctuary at Trinity, so it's straight to the reception. This photo shoot should have been on the cover of "black and bougie". I ABSOLUTELY loved it! I also had to get on my duty and play with the kids while the adults were snappin' pics. I do it all. Anything to make the bride happy. :-)



Below: This picture is blurry, which should FURTHER indicate how it was going down on the dance floor. I love this couple and their reception. So much love and so much fun!


1 comment:

KJ said...

I love her dress!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!