Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Workout at home

Ok, so after not stepping foot in a gym in August or September, then a bout with bikram yoga in October (#HATEDIT), and a vow to start working out again in November, I FINALLY started 30 for 30 on November 28th. 30 minutes of exercise for 30 straight days.

I still haven't joined a gym, but there are other ways to work out. Monday-Friday I work out the gym in my new office building. On the weekends I do workout DVDs and online workouts. Here are my faves:

Jeanette Jenkins - Cardio Dance DVD
10 Minute Solutions - Pilates DVD
www.yogisanonymous.com
www.liveexercise.com
www.flirtygirlfitnesslive.com
www.exercise.tv

What are your favorite at-home workouts? Online workout sites?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey it's RB! I've still been reading via Reader. As far as workouts, I make a weekly schedule out of the workouts from http://healthy-is-sexy.tumblr.com/post/11603294987/you-will-only-regret-the-workouts-you-dont-do my favorite is probably the Biggest Loser Bootcamp

T said...

Hey RB!

Thanks so much for that link. I did the Yoga Meltdown with Jillian Michaels this morning. I loved it! I'll be going back to that link often. :)