Friday, December 9, 2011

Restaurant: Impossible

There's a new show [or at least I think it's new, who would know] called Restaurant: Impossible. It's basically like Tabitha's Salon Takeover, except with a british man who takes over restaurants that are failing. I friggin' love this show.

I'm currently [read: when I wrote this post I was] watching a marathon. AND they madeover a soup kitchen in Newark, NJ and Mayor Cory Booker stopped by. I LOVE Mayor Cory Booker and everything he stands for.

Anywho, here's a clip.


Have you all seen this show? What do you think?

1 comment:

Cristina Dylan said...

i'm for the first time here. I came across this board and I in finding It truly helpful & it helped me out a lot. I hope to give one thing again and aid others like you helped me

restaurant loans