Crushes are awesomely wonderful and horribly terrible depending on what stage of the crush it is.
- Him sending good morning texts and me actually liking it
- Me trying to figure out what to wear on our first date
- All of the possibilities
- Wondering if my flirting is working
- Taking 45 minutes to respond to a simple text message because I don't know him that well and I don't want to say the wrong thing
- The goofass conversation I have with myself about if I should keep talking, or let him talk or smile or flirt
Having a crush turns me into a teenager. *giggle* So, yeah, I'm crushin' right now [read: when I wrote this]. I'll let y'all know how it turns out [read: one day in the future when you cannot connect any dots].