- Ok, we get it: Christmas shopping is all about commercialism and has nothing to do with Jesus and you hate it.
- Ok, we get it: You're not buying Christmas gifts this year and it has nothing to do with the fact that you are broke, it's because you hate commercialism.
- Ok, we get it: Jesus was not born on December 25th.
- Ok, we get it: You hate getting mass text messages on holidays. Don't send you one, lest we want to be blasted off our your "friends" list.
- Ok, we get it: You hate logging onto Twitter on the holidays because people are so positive and there's no reason to be positive one day and negative the other 364.
- Ok, we get it: You're not a Christian. You're "spiritual". You hate all Christian based holidays and the "God Bless You"s and "Jesus is the reason for the season"s that come with it.
- Ok, we get it: You're upset that people are Tweeting about snow and cold because it snows and is cold every winter. Because God forbid people talk about meaningless topics on a platform as big and important as Twitter.
That's all I have for now, but ok... we get it.