Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Liking a Lame

Yes, yes, I'm an adult and I shouldn't care what other people think, but I'm grown enough to know that I do.

And not just what they think. I don't like lameness either. But I've decided that lameness is ok, so that I won't be single and barren, yes, I said barren.

Not nerdiness, not geekiness, just plain socially awkward and lame. I'm giving it a whirl because Paul said introverts are cool (Yes, I think introverts are lame, please don't be offended, it's just my very cool opinion. LOL!)


So I wrote the italicized text about 5 months ago when I started dating this lame dude. I kept it in my drafts because I really thought it was going to work out. I wanted to add the ending (or at least a fun middle to the post).

It's still funny so I'm sharing, but the bottom fell out because I couldn't quite deal with his awkwardness (and he was cheap to boot).

#OnToTheNextOne

Who's having fun chronicling my dating escapades. *raises hand* Oh, it's just me, huh? Oh ok.

1 comment:

b.goody said...

LOL. I'm late because I haven't had time for blogs lately. But this made me smile. And for the record, I have fun reading your date stories...