Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Football Roll Call

Football is BACK! Yes, I know I'm late with the excitement on the blog, but better late than never.

Can I get a football roll call on here? Say where you're from and/or where you live and your favorite team. Also, because I'm curious, if your favorite team is not your hometown team, say what made you pick your fave.

I'll start.

I'm from Broadview, IL (western suburb of Chicago). I live in Chicago now. I'M REPPING THE MONSTERS OF THE MIDWAY, THE CHICAGO BEARS [TIL THE DAY I DIE]!!!!! #DABEARS


1 comment:

nerdgirlms said...

I'm from Claremont, CA. I live outside of Jackson, MS.

Raiiiiiiiders!

I also cheer for the Steelers. I may or may not have a slight crush on Mike Tomlin. :)

Though you didn't ask - I can't stand the Saints or the Cowboys. Blech x 2!