Monday, October 24, 2011

Event Alert: NBPRS Conference


From October 27th to 30th, Milwaukee will host the 2011 National Black Public Relations Society Conference. I encourage my colleagues in the field of marketing communications to join me a jam-packed weekend with industry leaders and insiders.

The very cool thing about this conference is that if you don't have time to attend the entire thing, you can purchase tickets to the luncheons or attend some of the receptions for free and still network.

I am a HUGE supporter of this organization that helped connect me to my current employer and has helped to develop my professional development over the years. As a board member AND speaker for the conference, I'd be remiss if I didn't strongly encourage my colleagues who read this blog to come out and support, learn and network.

Below find links to register for the conference (and the various receptions and lunches, if you're not coming to the entire conference).

SEE YOU IN MILWAUKEE!!!

Register here for the entire conference.

Thursday - Opening Reception (FREE) registration

Friday - Founder's & Business Luncheon ($65 w/o conference registration) with keynote speaker Carol Moseley Braun

Friday - Cultural Reception (FREE) registration

Saturday - Networking Luncheon ($65 w/o conference registration) with keynote speaker Meredith Moore, Director, External Relations and Brand Outreach at McDonald's

No comments: