Thursday, September 1, 2011

Tea's Tangents

- How is it credit card companies have laws again usury, but Ticketmaster can charge me damn near 50% of the ticket cost and get away with it. The money we pay for convenience.

- Yesterday I left my house at 6:03 a.m. Decided against taking a cab even though the bus was going to take 12 minutes to get to me. (Note: it usually takes me less than 10 minutes to get to work, so waiting for the bus for 12 minutes is pure BS). Got to the gig at 6:38 a.m. and realized I'd forgotten my key card. I got into the office at 7:21 a.m. Definitely could have used that extra hour of sleep. I'll call this morning full of fail.

- BEYONCE IS PREGNANT. Oh, the joy on her face and in her life. I'm SO happy for her. Career's on point. Marriage is on point and now an addition to the family. YES! YES! YES!!!

- I can't friggin' believe it's September. This whole year is a blur. Please believe and end-of-the-year recap is in the making though. How else would I remember everywhere I've gone. Next up (to my knowledge) is New Orleans for the Bears game. #BEARDOWN vs. #WHODAT with the fam. I.CANNOT.WAIT!!!

- There are a couple of words that have a negative connotation and my simple behind can't figure out why. I'm not being funny, my brain really doesn't comprehend the beef with these words/concepts:

Conceit - means extremely high opinion of one's self. *Katt Williams voice* Why wouldn't you have a high opinion of your own self.

Curt - means saying a lot with fewer words - Why waste words?

No comments: