Friday, September 30, 2011

Meal for a week

Ok, so the theme this year has been I am STRESSED OUT. And it's never been as bad as it is right now. I don't know who I am any more.

I eat out more than I cook (or don't eat at all)
I haven't been to the gym regularly since June
I'd rather sleep than hang out with my friends

(Before y'all call the depressions centers of America, LOL!)... I have been open to suggestions. So my big brother [love his life!] suggested that I cook meals for the week on the weekend. At first I was like that sounds like work, but then I remember how much I like eating, so I sat down with my Peapod list and decided this should be easy breezy. So here's the menu.

Sunday - Chicken Stir Fry salad
Monday - Leftover Stir Fry Catered dinner at a work meeting
Tuesday - Chicken Salad (with more leftover chicken from the Stir Fry)
Chik-Fil-a
Wednesday - Rigatoni with Italian Sausage Catered dinner at work
Thursday - Sausage and Peppers A TV dinner at work (I put the sausage and peppers & Rigatoni in the freezer for next week because I'm never home when it's time to eat.)
Friday - Leftover Rigatoni I'll be eating whatever's available at Happy Hour or bowling
All week - HOMEMADE CHEDDAR BISCUITS... oh... they make my heart happy.

So on Sunday I was feeling chicken and Italian sausage real tough. Who knew I'd never been home in time to even attempt to eat a home cooked meal.

One week, when I don't have action every night after work, I might do a mess of things with beef stew meat. I'll let you all know how it goes.

Or if I ever decide to do this again, I will take half of the food to work for lunch/dinner.

Any other ideas for themed week meals?

1 comment:

Admiral Candy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.