Thursday, September 15, 2011

Jockin' Levi's

Ok, in all my gushing yesterday, I forgot to tell you all about my favorite fit. The Boyfriend Skinny jean.... let me explain this to you.

It's tight in the thighs, legs, calves and ankles, BUT IT'S LOOSE IN THE STOMACH!

Do you understand what I'm saying. You can be fly and still breathe. I imagine this is especially nice for boxy shapes like man. My hips, back and bum are all the same body part. I tried out for Spongebob Squarepants, they said I wasn't shapely enough. Ok, I'm kidding. I love my shape, but you know a square booty when you see one.

These jeans PUT IN WORK. If you get them go down a size, maybe too depending on the wash.

Ok, I think I'm done jockin' Levi's.

Happy Weekend! (I'm going to New Orleans for the Bears game, so I'm trying to rush the weekend. LOL!)

No comments: