Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Saved Myself

Y'all don't even have to save me from the dumb idea I had yesterday. I checked my 401K and I don't even have enough in there to cover all of my student loans. Man, I played myself with that thought.

So after I pay these credit cards I don't know if I want to buy a condo, parlay payments over to student loans or just start stacking paper. Actually, stacking paper is a must. That's going to happen regardless, so I don't what ELSE I want to do.

The good news is, I don't HAVE to make any decisions. I'm still free as a bird and I'll do what I want. If I feel moved to purchase, I will. If not, not. If I feel moved to eradicate student loans, I will. If not, not. If some new expensive opportunity presents itself, I'll consider it. *sings* FREEDOM, OH FREEDOM. LOL!

1 comment:

chichi said...

I'd suggest you wait a few months and bask in your freedom after that focus on paying off your student loans. You don't have to set a target date but increase how much you pay and divert the rest into savings. That way you're accomplishing two goals -> stacking paper and paying off student loans.