- Anywho is Linked In like Facebook where you add everybody and their mama that you know?
- Is it like Twitter where you add people you don't know because they're cool?
- I see people using Tweetdeck to update their "LinkedIn" statuses. Please tell me that that's frowned upon in this establishment. LinkedIn is not Twitter. I don't want to know what you had for lunch on there
- I just found out that LinkedIn automatically links your Twitter account if you include a Twitter account. I had to go to the settings to turn that off. These are two different media, it makes NO sense to link them.
- What do people DO on Linked In. I mean when I get done building my network, I'm not about to be stalking people's lives on there. I guess I could set up lunches and brunches with people who's work ethic I respect, but I don't have time for lunches and brunches with friends, family and current coworkers. How am I going to get my network of 1000+ on the calendar. *scratches head*
Anywho, what other tips do you have for me using Linked In. There has to be something to it. SO many people are on it.