Monday, August 1, 2011

Chik-Fil-A Holla!

Ok, I'm not quitting the blog, but it's going to be random. When I feel something, I'll share. When I'm not feeling anything, it'll be quiet over here.

Today, I woke up with a taste for fried chicken. Popeyes, Harold's, whatever. I woke up at the butt crack of dawn this morning. I was like where can a sister get chicken at the butt crack of dawn: CHIK-FIL-A.

So I go in there at like 6:30a.m. and wouldn't you know it's free chicken biscuit day. Did God smile on my Monday or WHAT?!?!?

So I'm sharing that gem with you. Please go get your free chicken biscuit on and have a FAB Monday!

1 comment:

RB said...

My friends and I ate Chickfila everyday in undergrad(it was in the middle of campus, you literally couldn't get to one class without passing it). Their breakfast marinated with the tears of unicorns...delicious.