Friday, June 3, 2011

Epic Thursday Night

So apparently everytime I leave the house, it's going to be epic. Last night was no exception. I won't get into specifics, but my party family goes hard. Yes, we party together so much that we're now family. (We also support each other's professional endeavors and volunteer together and go to church together, but that's neither here nor there).

Here's a quick Q&A that we typically get and that I definitely heard last night based on our high level of kickin' it.

Question: So... is it someone's birthday?
T's Answer: Naw, it's just Thursday.

Q: Do y'all have tomorrow off
T: No.

Q: Who bought that second bottle?
T: Me.

Q: Who are you here with
T: Points to the livest chics in the club
Q: You're with THEM?
T: Yep, those are my girls.

Let me elaborate just a bit. All of my girls are pretty and fly. I know all girls say this, but I'm not making it up. When I see guys that I know from grammar school they're always shocked that my crew is so fly. Maybe I used to be ugly and wack. I dunno.

Alright, alright. I feel like this posts makes me sound like I'm bragging. I'm not. I'm just out of things to talk about and these questions seemed like good content.

Also, don't let this bottle-poppin' confuse you. I still love Jesus and he still loves me (as evidenced by me making it home in one piece last night with all my money, phone and both pairs of shoes).

Happy Weekend!

1 comment:

antithesis said...

it's important that this trend continue through my visit. fri and sat night, it's happening in a big way!