So @thefabgiver asked... if you had 50 million dollars to donate to charity, how would you do it. My response was that I'd give to 25-50 different orgs.
She asked if I meant 25-50 orgs or causes because she didn't know if I could think of 50 causes. I took that as a CHALLENGE. Here are 25 I can think of.
1. AID/HIV Awareness/Prevention/Support
2. Rape, Incest, Sexual Abuse
3. Domestic Violence Victims
5. Multiple Sclerosis
6. Juvenile Diabetes
7. Child Hunger
9. Alcoholism/Drug Abuse
10. Sudden Infant Death Syndrome
11. Alzheimer's Research
12. Teen Violence (or hell just violence period)
14. Bullying (The buzzword of 2011)
15. Post-incarceration help/support
16. Child trafficking
17. Human trafficking
18. Cerebral Palsy
19. Down Syndrome
21. Female mutilation
22. Cleft Palate
23. Disaster Help
24. Scholarship Fund (or some sort)
25. Helping T find a husband. Real talk, I should start a 501c3 solely for this purpose.