So my next few posts will be about how busy I am. I'm not complaining, just sharing the God honest truth with y'all.
You know you're busy when:
10. When you invite people that don't know each other to brunch so you can consolidate appointments.
9. When you'd rather wear suits to a casual work environment than to do laundry.
8. When your favorite magazines pile up in a corner. (Like seriously why haven't I read my April issues yet?)
7. When you call May "March" in every instance. Where did the entire month of April go?
6. When it feels like you get paid every weekend (and it's really just twice a month)