10. Their phone line is usually busy... I'd say 75% of the time.
9. When you do get through on the phone they send you through a never ending loop of prompts (I had to press 2 for "not taking a trip" and 5 for "having a disability" before I got an actual person on the line. I'm clearly taking the trip and do not have a disability *knock on wood*)
8. It took me 30 minutes of hanging up and trying again to figure out which prompts would get me to a live person. When I used those prompts it only took me like two minutes to talk to a person. Ridiculousness.
7. I bought a refundable ticket, but in order to get a refund I have to mail it in and wait 4-6 weeks for them to mail it back to me. What ticket? I bought it over the phone. I only have a confirmation number. They got me for $42 son. AND who mails anything in 2011. I don't even know how much a stamp costs. (I'm not even joking)
6. The lady at the Customer Service number couldn't tell me what to press to get a live person on the phone on the reservation line (two different numbers). I informed her that she does Customer Service for "GREYHOUND" so if anyone should know how to use their phone system, it should be her.
5. Said lady wouldn't put me on the phone with a manager. She claimed a) he wasn't there and b) she didn't know how to transfer me. This lying broad here.
4. I finally got to a desktop and e-mailed these losers and it could take 7-14 business days to get a response. 14 business days is three full weeks. What in the entire hell is wrong with them?
This is actually what prompted yesterday's post. If I'd just had a touchscreen phone or a tablet, I could have bought it on my browser and I wouldn't have had to deal with all of this. Actually, I don't have 10 reasons they suck either. 7 is enough.