Thursday, April 14, 2011

November Wedding!!!

Here are some pics with commentary from the November wedding I did. The first two photos are from my bb, the last four are credited to Cindy Fandl. Check out all of Cindy's great shots from the wedding here. Enjoy!

Below: Early in the day I was in the Bridal suite at the University Club in Chicago with my handy checklist awaiting the arrival of the bride, bridesmaids and bridal lunch.


Below: I set up the placecards in the library for cocktail hour before the wedding. It was almost time!!!


Below: I LOVE this shot. The wedding started promptly at 4:30 p.m. You all know how I feel about punctuality. It's a must. I'm in the back telling people when to walk. The bridesmaids always get nervous at this point.


Below: SHE'S MARRIED NOW!


Below: Cathedral Hall at the University Club. Gorgeous space!

Below: This is Ginny saying "Trust me, T is the best day-of coordinator ever!!!!" LOL! Seriously, her happy made me happy. Another great wedding under my belt.
If you or anyone you know is planning their own wedding and needs a day-of coordinator, I'd love to give them a consultation on my services and pricing. Call, e-mail, Facebook or Tweet me!!!

1 comment:

South Loop Social Light said...

The reception space was GORGEOUS!!! My god... very nice.

I'll be sure to refer you to anyone that I know in need of your help :)