Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Home Stretch: 10lb Challenge

Ok, this week I am really am dieting vs. just eating healthier for life. I don't PLAN to diet like this often, but I really need my stomach to be flat for Jamaica.

The plan:

Special K diet (cereal for breakfast and lunch) - I'm using Kashi instead because it doesn't have any sugar in it and has WAY more fiber than Special K. If I feel like I'm going to pass out (which I usually do when I try to Special K diet) then I won't do it any more.

Salad for dinner - Every night. Fix-ins and meat will be allowed, but I don't want to fall-off here.

Snacks - Greek yogurt, fresh fruits and veggies, maybe cheese if I feel (mentally) weak.

Drinks - Well, only one drink. Water.

Workouts - I will do Pilates between 10 minutes and one-hour every day before work (or whenever on the weekends). Given my heavy workload and the playoffs, the gym is just NOT going to happen this week. I only made it once last week, but given my increased attention to my diet it hasn't slowed down my weight loss.

I'm going to do a final weigh-in this time next week. Feel free to tell me what the scale said BEFORE Easter dinner. If you're anything like me, it's about to be an epic feast.

How are you doing in the home stretch of the challenge?

1 comment:

nerdgirlms said...

I'm holding steady - my weight loss has held at 4 pounds for the last however many weeks.

I've only been watching my diet and walking during lunch. My plan is to get three good workouts in each week. Hopefully this will get me where I want to be by June.