Friday, April 22, 2011

Happy Easter Weekend!!!

  • I need to pack and shop for Jamaica. I might buy a few bathing suits and maybe a dress for the wedding. Nothing major though.
  • My big sis is taking me to Red Lobster for my birthday on Saturday (it's coming!!!). Actually the Bulls play Saturday, so we're going to have to do Cheddar biscuits at another time!
  • Then I'll likely go to my church on Sunday (New Life Covenant with Pastor John Hannah. Open invite: please let me know if you ever want to join me.)
  • Then I'll be off to a family member's house for dinner (whoever's cooking, quite honestly).
  • I won't pig out because Jamaica is on deck, but I WILL be eating foods with sugar in them in honor of the birth, death and resurrection of our Lord and savior, Jesus Christ. Amen somebody.
Happy Easter y'all!!! How will you celebrate?


No comments: