Disclaimer: I love my job and my coworkers.
You might be a bad coworker if:
- You write stream of consciousness e-mails from your blackberry and expect people to know what you're talking about
- You call people to ask them why they have so many meetings on their calendar because you actually wanted to schedule another one O_O
- You have face-to-face meetings when an e-mail would have sufficed
- You send an e-mail when you CLEARLY should have had a face-to-face conversation
- Every meeting you ever host runs over (Is it 30 minutes or an hour man, pick a team)
- You're longwinded
- You tell people everything you're doing after work in the hopes that it will make up for your inaccessibility and your general failures during the day
- You don't know how to use an Outlook calendar
- You suck at delegating work (it's a skill people, learn it)
- You fail to recognize my greatness (this is sort of a joke)
- You work from home and there is background noise (babies, animals, delivery men... really?)
- You eat other people's food out of the fridge and/or freezer. Especially my clearly marked Lean Cuisine's. BUSTAS!