Thursday, March 31, 2011

What to get...

So while I was on vacation, I realized I need to be much more mobile when I don't bring a laptop with me. The weak sauce browser on my Blackberry is for the birds.

The only problem is that I've tried an HTC phone (or was it a Droid... can't remember). The point is, the touchscreen drives me absolutely nuts. I might give it another try though. So question of the day is how would you suggest I be more mobile on the road without a laptop:

a) get a touchscreen phone (iPhone, Droid, HTC, etc)
b) Get a tablet (iPad, Samsung Galaxy, Motorola Xoom, etc)
c) Get a tiny laptop like a netbook

What do you all think (and why)

3 comments:

South Loop Social Light said...

Personally I like an iPhone for fun, but nothing can replace my blackberry. I'd suggest getting an iPad or other tablet. It's portable and gives you the access and convenience that it seems you want.

nerdgirlms said...

I love my iPod Touch so I'd choose the iPhone. It can do nearly everything an iPad can but comes in a smaller, more easily portable package.

I don't use my netbook nearly as much as I did before I go the Touch.

Luvvie said...

If the HTC's touchscreen drives you nuts, then so will the iPhone's. But iPad sounds like what you'd need. I vote for that. A netbook is also ok but I'm an apple head so...