Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Tea's Log: Lent 2011

Day 1

8:53 a.m. I prayed in the morning morning. I threw away all the yogurt and sweetened green tea in my fridge. I gave away my honey nut cheerios and sugar-sweetened oatmeal at work. I had tea instead of coffee since coffee without sugar is the pits. Tea... not so bad.

10:30 went to a vendor presentation. They had muffins and coffee, but I chose fruit and water.

Noon: Went to Fellowship Loop for some afternoon praise. They had boxed lunches. I gave the cookie away.

2:57 p.m. I WANTED A COKE and a smile... I'll have a diet instead.

I can literally feel the pounds coming off of my body. I've skipped maybe 600, maybe 700 empty calories today and it's not even time to go home yet.

7:00 p.m. Those 2 Sprinkles cupcakes I had on Fat Tuesday showed up on the scale. I hate everything.

8:30 p.m. I had dinner and raisins for dessert.

Day 2

9:13 am This lemon tea sucks. I want sugary coffee. I am so hungry. Maybe I'll try coffee without sugar. :-/

Day 3

8:30 am I skipped my usual blueberry muffin and had a bagel and cream cheese instead. I ate that bagel so quickly and was still starving.

Day 4

1:00 p.m. I went to Jason's Deli and didn't get any free ice cream. Then I went home and prayed. Woo chile!

Day 5
I ate all day and was hungry ALL day.

Day 6

I got my Peapod order: lots of fruits and veggies and greek yogurt. The fiber cereal helped with breakfast. No solve for lunch and I discovered Diet Sprite... it'll do.

Day 7 - That's today.

I'm going to be doing a 10 lb challenge check-in this time next week, so thummyb, antithesis, south loop social light, Jenna, BGG and Will, I hope you all are doing well. We should be at about 3 lbs weight loss by that time.

2 comments:

South Loop Social Light said...

This may sound crazy but I don't measure my results on a weekly basis. When I was working out with a trainer last year he suggested looking at things monthly to see where your progress was, inches/weight. I tend to lose inches over weight, but I'll be able to check in on how I'm feeling and what I'm seeing in terms of clothes, but I'll have final results mid April when my bootcamp is done!

Bret and Kanae said...

Girl I commend you! I need to get on that