Thursday, March 10, 2011

Red Pump Day

Well it's actually National Women and Girls AIDS Awareness, day, but let's be serious, the Red Pump Project has taken this day over. This year more than 1,000 blogs are participating. Just Amazing. I think it's absolutely phenomenal and somewhat nuts that I've gone to high school and college (and am currently colleagues) with one of the founders, thefabgiver. She is a dear friend and I've told her before, but I'll say it again. I'm so proud of you, really seeking out your vision to help others and truly succeeding. I hope this organization is everything you imagined and more.

But... enough of the mushy crap.

In honor of this day I want everyone reading this to make it a priority to go get tested for AIDS ASAP (or at least within the next 6 months). I don't care if you're married, celibate, been with the same dude for 8 years. I really don't want to hear your excuses for NOT getting tested. You owe it to yourself to know your status (every 6 months).

And because it is Red Pump Day, feast your eyes on these Louboutin puppies. Yummy!



P.S. Today is the last day to get early bird prices for the Rock the Red fashion show. Please support my homie (and get VIP tickets because... they're just better. LOL!)

No comments: