Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Chicago: Food City

As restaurant week comes to a close, I got bored and decided to compile a list of all the restaurants I've been to in Chicago. I'm starting to think I'm a foodie (or just a fat ass, either way). Thank goodness for the gym. Your girl likes to eat!

Restuarant Week Trysts
Devon's Seafood Grill, Fulton On the River, Keefer's, N9ne Steakhouse, Roy's, Spiaggia, The Capital Grille*

Dinner Club Faves
Brazzaz, Cedars, De Cero, Ja Grill, Nacional 27, Opera, Quartino, Sushi Taiyo, Tango Sur, The Melting Pot, Volare, Wildfire, Mediterranean in Hyde Park

General Dining in the City
AI, Alhambra Palace, Angelina's, Bice, Buddy Guy's Legends, Boka, Carnivale, Cafe Bionda, Cafe Baba Reeba, Cafe Iberico, Coco Pazzo, Demera, Gioco, Hub 51, Hugo's, Italian Village, Japonais, La Creperie, Ma & I, Market, Mercadito, Mercat a la Planxa, Midtown, Petterino's, Ping Pong, Nick's Fishmarket, Ra Sushi, Red Light, Rise Sushi, Rosebud on Rush, Rumba, Ruth's Chris*, Smoque, Sushi Samba, Tavern at the Park, Texas de Brazil, Viand, Weather Mark, Wilde, Zapatista, Zed 451, Zocalo

And then of course, the others chains that are basic, but still worth noting: Bar Louie, Cheesecake Factory, Dick's Last Resort, Ed Debevic's, Emelio's Tapas, Gino's East, Giordano's, Grand Luxe Cafe, Hard Rock Cafe, Maggiano's, Lou Malnati's, McCormick & Schmick's, Weber Grill

What's crazy is that this isn't even a 10th of all the good restaurants in the Chi. If you want to see a review on any of these, let me know (and specify which restaurant).

*Visited this chain out of town

2 comments:

South Loop Social Light said...

Devon's and McCormick & Schmick were two of my favorite spots for their happy hour specials! Kinda makes me miss Chicago...

Carly said...

I'm interested in a review of McCormick & Schmick's. . . because there is one in the Twin Cities.

Also, any sushi place. In case I make it up to Chicago, and so I can drool over any possibly photos. ;)