Friday, February 18, 2011

Clowns vs. Mimes

Before I get into today's goofiness, I'd like to say HEY! to all my new followers *waves*. I've noticed a lot of comments from people who haven't commented before, so I just want to say thanks for reading and I hope you're enjoying Tea & Such.



I don't know who came up with this goofy topic, but again, I'm up for a challenge.

In the battle between clowns vs. mimes, I pick mimes. I think they're more talented. Sometimes being quiet and just working with what you've got is enough. I think clowns spend too much time trying to be funny, and let's be honest, they miss the mark a lot of times. They also try to make fools out of people.

Mimes just walk down the street, minding their own business, picking up stuff that doesn't exist...

Wait, at least clowns are in touch with reality. Mimes are just a tad bit off. Well... I can deal with off. I can't deal with people spitting water and goofiness in my face.

Mimes win.

1 comment:

South Loop Social Light said...

I can do without either lol. Clowns are pretty creepy and mimes lack the social skills I need - - mutes freak me out lol.