Saturday, January 22, 2011

Vacation Schedule

This is more for me to remember to do what I said I was going to do and less for your entertainment, but here goes.

I'm also doing a media fast, so I need to keep my mind off of the fact that I won't be watching TV or Tweeting. I might workout twice a day because it's not like I have anything else to do.

Saturday
Brunch with Jenna Work
Bowling for B's birthday Work
maybe go to the gym Work
Gina's going away party Sleep

Sunday
Church
Bears Game
Family Time

Monday
Blog
Balance my checkbook
Respond to KC about CWAP
Sleep a lot

Tuesday
Clean My Apartment
Zumba
Laundry
NAP!!!
State of the Union Address

Wednesday
Gym
Twist my hair
Nap!!!
Borders

Thursday
Post Office
Gym
More Laundry
Taxes
NAP!!!
Zoe's Going Away Party
Dinner Club with the boos

Friday
Pack
Gym
Visit Dorian and Jake in OKC

Saturday & Sunday
OKC

No comments: