Monday, January 3, 2011

Update to Deal Breakers

UPDATE: South Loop Social Light is thorough and would like to know what I like visually. These aren't dealbreakers, but preferences.

I hesitate to put this down because what I want may not come in the package that I'm expecting, BUT she asked, so here goes:

  • I like tall men, but I do not discriminate. I'm 5'5, so he just has to be at least 5'9
  • I like men who look like athletes. What type of athletes T? Doesn't matter: from the linebacker to the kicker in football to basketball to soccer. If he looks like he conditions his body to play professional sports, I'm typically in love. Also, I work out 3-4 times a week, so the Kevin James, Heavy D, Biggie couch potato look isn't really my thing.
  • I would prefer he dressed like a grown man, so no Ed Hardy shirts or skinny jeans. I have no problem with sneakers, if they're fresh. (Yes, I said sneakers instead of gym shoes. It's like someone sucked the Chicago out of me)
  • I like my men pretty, but not too pretty. Think Darren Sharper vs. Ginuwine (I would never date Ginuwine). I want him to look like he cares that there is no dirt under his nails, but not to have clear polish on his fingers. Like a balance of rugged and bourgeois.
  • I do date outside of my race and when it comes to white guys, I prefer the ones who look like they belong at a country club vs. the he could play in a band type (my homegirls love the shag, I can't go.)
How's that? I think you have a picture of my preferences now. Anything else?

2 comments:

South Loop Social Light said...

Perfect! So we can pass on short, soft looking guys wearing Ed Hardy lol...

nerdgirlms said...

Mmmmmm Darren Sharper...I'm sorry, what were you saying?