10. When I'm on the back of a motorcycle, I feel like I'm Carrie and he's Burger.
9. When I'm walking up a man's stairs for the first time I feel like I'm Nina and he's Darius.
8. When I'm eating dinner and watching a movie solo, dolo I feel like Jennifer Lopez in the Wedding Planner
7. When I'm blogging about anything, I feel like Carrie Bradshaw. My HP laptop is way doper than her blue and white screen though.
6. When I'm at a house party I feel like I'm in Clueless "Rollin' With The Homies"
5. When I'm flirting with an ex, I feel like I'm Jordan and he's Harper.
4. When a guy doesn't call for a few days, I feel like the clueless chic in "He's Just Not That Into You"
3. When I'm on a plane for work, I feel like George Clooney in "Up In The Air"
2. When I'm coordinating a wedding, I feel like Halle Berry in 007 (I know it's a stretch, work with me people)
1. When I wear leggings with boots I feel like I'm catwoman (the Nicole Kidman version) #DontJudgeMe
Do you ever feel like you're in a movie? Do share!