10. The finale showed that doing reality TV ruins people's lives and/or brings light to how horrible people's lives really are. Either way, no bueno.
9. This is the same as 10, but I think it's SO sad that Lisa and Cedric got into an argument. I also think the argument was a manipulative way of Cedric to stay in the house. It clearly didn't work. It's sad.
8. I think Lisa was out of line telling Kim to talk to Taylor about the "New York" situation. Every time they get together they have a talk about New York and get all fired up. I think that Bravo wrote that NY argument into the script and then told the women
7. Camille has WAY too much botox. It's disgusting.
6. Taylor and Camille need to gain about 20 lbs. Taylor especially. She doesn't have good bone structure, she just has in a sunk in face. I'm not a fan of the anorexic look.
5. Do you know any Jewish Mexicans? I read about Jewish Latinos in the Dirty Girls Social Club series, but I thought it was just fiction. Mauricio is a first for me.
4. I love that Adrienne is so down to Earth and a peacemaker. I also hate the way she dresses, but she buys what she likes and she's consistent.
3. I like that Kyle takes up for herself, but she loves to walk into an argument. She seems like the most down-to-Earth. I think I like her because I sometimes have a similar problem. Pray for me.
2. It makes PERFECT sense that Kim is an alcoholic. This explains some of her neurotic behavior.
1. Money really does make everything seem better.