Tuesday, January 4, 2011

And Guess What Else

Today it's back to work and of, what a glorious staycation it was. Guess what else I did over the break?

  • Caught up with flava. Aw!
  • More brunches with girlfriends (not just my bff)
  • Baking cupcakes with my cousin (who happens to be a great girlfriend too)
  • Took family portraits. This was extra lame, but extra fun too. LOL!
  • Started baby shower plans for Dorian. YAY!!!!

I think I did this post to remind me how great vacation is when I'm at work and not on vacation.

3 comments:

South Loop Social Light said...

You guys did family portraits!! Those are always fun... one of my aunts is a photographer so I grew up having her document everything that was happening with our family. It's nice to look back and have the memories.

b.goody said...

Dorian's having a baby? Yay!

Kismet said...

:)