Thursday, January 20, 2011

2010 Goals: How'd I do

So I don't know what I used to do, but now I write my goals down in different categories and I review them at the end of the year to see how I've done. I don't really need to consult them during the year because I'll give myself an anxiety attack and I know what they are, so it's not like I'm going to forget if I don't check the paper.

My specific goals are personal and I share some topline stuff with you all on here, friends, family, mentors, etc, etc, but I'm not about to tell you every single goal I have. But here's how I did.

Financial - Of the three goals I set, I didn't meet any of them. Of course, this is unacceptable, but I think I've learned how to repurpose them and make them happen in 2011.

Spiritual - Of the four goals I set, I met them all. Hooray!!!

Physical - Of the two goals I set, I met them both. YAY Again!!!

Design Resolutions - I don't do this every year, but I got the idea from Kay and it really helped me to decorate my place. Of the 12 design resolutions I made, I accomplished 9 of them. Not bad if I do say so myself. I'm going to add the other three to 2011 and wrap this design thing up in my cute little studio space.

How do you chart your yearly goals?

No comments: