Friday, December 10, 2010

T & A Do Chicago

Antithesis is visiting Chicago this weekend and I'm hosting. YAY!!! She's never been to the Chi, so she was like *cue Drake* Show Me a Good Time. LOL! Here's what's on the docket

Friday
Portillo's (lunch)
Speed Dating This only happens on Wednesdays and Thursdays. Womp.
Giordano's (dinner)
Mass pre-gaming at my crib (or the crib of a homie)
Steph's bday party at Wells on Wells #northside
Clubbing at The Shrine #southside
Harold's Chicken (late night)

Saturday
Brunch with the boos at Feast
Sprinkles cupcakes
The Magnificent Mile
Macy's on State Street
Garrett's Popcorn on State Street
WHERE SHOULD WE GO FOR LUNCH/DINNER?
Club Target
Shedd Acquarium
Brit's Comedy Show

Sunday
Ann Sathers for breakfast
Church at New Life Covenant
Lunch
Bears Game at a bar somewhere (for me)
Home (maybe)
Cowboys Game at a bar somewhere (for antithesis *eyeroll*)

Sears Tower Skydeck
The Baking Lab in Ukranian Village
Zoolights at Lincoln Park Zoo


There's not enough time for all the sights of my glorious city... Especially during football season.

1 comment:

QUE.PK.iDD said...

Yeah so one of the items on my 101 in 1001 is to be a tourism in my home town for a weekend. I think I'm gonna need you to do my itinerary.