Friday, October 22, 2010

Welcome to Q4!!!!

So here's what I learned in Q3.

1. Making more money is great! It feels good to save AND spend money on nice things without feeling like I'm sacrificing one for the other.

2. A secondary income is so helpful and lately money has just been falling into my lap.

3. Being accountable helps me stick to the plan. I could have tricked off all my money in Q3, it was summer and all. But because I've set very specific goals and have so many people pulling for me (via this blog) to reach my goals, I feel a greater responsibility to do what I said I was going to do and not be woo-ed by bottle service, sexy handbags, trips on planes and other such trickoffery.

4. I can be self-indulgent. While I allowed myself to not be woo-ed by big ticket items, I tricked off a good deal of what I was supposed to be saving on small treats. I have a hard time sacrificing things are are related to beauty and I don't know any other way to be. I need help. Who knows a book I could read to help me get over my obsession with spending money on pretty things? Anyone? Anyone?

No comments: