Thursday, September 9, 2010

Whip My Hair

I interrupt today's excruciatingly boring post to talk about this video. If you've been under a social media rock (it's ok, it happens), you may not have seen this yet. If like me, your a voracious consumer of social media then you've seen and heard it a million times, but uh...

It's Still Hot.

Man, I always knew this youngin' was gonna do her thing. I mean from the moment Jada conceived I was looking around trying to see if I had a sibling with a child coming so I could be a part of the Smith family one day. (I do have young nieces, but no fellas yet).

Anyway, this is a CLUB BANGER. I might go to the club, ask them to play it and leave. Like for real. It goes so hard.

Anyway, please enjoy this like it's the first time and whip it ladies!!!

3 comments:

nerdgirlms said...

I saw this posted elsewhere and couldn't stand to listen to it. I am going to listen to it all the way through and return with my verdict. BRB.

nerdgirlms said...

K, I'm back. I'll pass. Just not my type of hype.

I can see how people would like it though. I hope my kid isn't hipped to this....I would never be able to get that hook out of my head!

b.goody said...

She's too grown...