Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Some of Marguerite's Magic


I've been using this instead of Miss Jessie's Curly Buttercreme for my wash-n-go pulled back fro. It's dope. I got it because the price point is much better (I think it's $12.99) and it's available at Sephora and Macy's on State Street. I'm not buying Miss Jessie's until December when it's buy 1 get 1 free. $55 for a jar of Miss Jessie's is not in my budget right now even if it does last a year. I'm trying to decorate my apartment. LOL!

Have you ever tried this? Any new moisturizers or leave-in you'd suggest?

2 comments:

b.goody said...

I use cantu shea butter leave in conditioner. It has gotten some bad reviews, saying that it leaves flakes, but I have swear by it. It's at Walgreens and Target.

antithesis said...

i think this is what my niece uses. my sister picked it up randomly and i tried a little bit. i like it. i have the hair milk but u know im never a fan of the smell (although it is slightly improved). my favorite moisturizer is silken child moisturizer. i get it from sallys. i also put glycerin or glycerin-based products like care free curl on my hair. gotta keep these ends moisturized...