Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Shoes

RB asked me to write about shoes, so here goes.

I had 3 pairs of black pumps. I ran the 4 inch leather and the 3 inch patent leather right into the ground. The 5 inch platform patent is holding on because it's strictly a club or wedding shoes, so 4, 5 hours at a time on select weekends.

But a new leather pump was in order. Can we pause to talk about how much I love Norstrom. I walk in and say I want a black leather, pointy toe, 4 inch pump, preferably Nine West. They say have a seat. 7 minutes later I'm walking out of the door with my new shoe. (Now it's 3 1/2 inches, not 4, but I was on my lunch break and I'm not picky, LOL!) #GoodCustomerService wins every time.

3 comments:

ThummyB said...

IS that Ralph Lauren? I own that shoe and LOVE IT!

T said...

They're Nine West. So far so good, but I really do prefer a 4-inch heel. Something about the arch makes it easier to walk in for me.

boogie said...

JUST bought this shoe on clearance at MArshall's...WORD UP!